- The Organizer of NICORETTE® STICKTOQUIT PLEDGE PROGRAM (this “Redemption”) is Johnson & Johnson Pte Ltd located at 2 Science Park Drive, #07-13, Ascent, Singapore Science Park 1, Singapore 118222 (“Organizer ”)
- Entry is open only to Singaporean Citizens and Residents of Singapore 21 years of age or older, who are currently residing in Singapore ("Entrants"). Employees of the Organizer, its associated companies, advertising agencies and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Redemption.
- Participation is voluntary. By participating in the Redemption, Entrants are deemed to have agreed to all Terms and Conditions of the Redemption as listed on this page and to the Redemption announcements (“the Terms”). The Organizer reserves the right to modify the Terms at any time.
- The Redemption will be opened from 2 Apr 2022 to 30 Jun 2022, while stocks last.
- The Redemption is limited to one pack per Entrant and is available while stocks last.
- The Redemption form is to be completed only by the Entrant. The Entrant must declare that he/she is or above the legal smoking age of 21. The Organizer is not (at any time) liable for inaccurate information provided and the consequences that flow from the provision of such inaccurate information, unauthorized submissions and/or any privacy violations that arise from any unauthorized submissions.
- The Organizer will collect your personal information, specifically your full name, month of birth, e-mail address, and history of Nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) usage to determine if you are eligible to participate in the Redemption. Through your submission of the Redemption form and your participation in the Redemption, you are deemed to have consented to the Organizer’s collection and storage of your information which you proactively submit which may include your personal data.
- Under the Redemption, a pack consisting of the following will be provided:
- 1x Nicorette® #StickToQuit kit consisting of:
- 1x Pouch
- 1x Nicorette $10 voucher
- 1x GrabFood $10 Voucher (subject to Terms and Conditions – see Item 10)
- 1x Listerine Pocketmist
- 1x Nicorette® #StickToQuit kit consisting of:
- Please refer to the following terms and conditions for the redemption of the GrabFood $10 Promo Code:
- Valid for one-time use on a single Food order in Singapore only.
- Valid on GrabFood only.
- Gift Card cannot be applied on the Small Order Fee and Platform Fee.
- Gift Card cannot be stacked, clubbed or combined for use in a single transaction.
- Gift Card cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts and promotions.
- Gift Card must be redeemed within the stipulated period.
- Gift Card is only valid until 3 October 2022. No extension of validity allowed.
- Gift Card is non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash/credit-in-kind.
- Any unconsumed value shall be forfeited.
- Entrants may opt in to receive exclusive offers and special member services from the Organizer from time to time. You may opt-in by selecting the opt-in clause in the Redemption form at this address: https://www.nicorette.com.sg/sticktoquit/pledge
- All entries will be collected by the Organizer. The Organizer may use this information to contact you (the Entrant) to provide you with details of exclusive offers and updates should you opt in.
- Redemption valid at the following participating stores:
- Guardian Outlets
Outlet Address Holland Shopping Centre 211 Holland Avenue #01-10/11
Great World 1 Kim Seng Promenade #B1-122/123/124/125 Singapore 237994 Parkway Parade 80 Marine Parade Road #B1-147/149 Singapore 449269 Paragon 290 Orchard Road #B1-20/24 Paragon Singapore 238859 Northpoint City 930 Yishun Avenue 2 #B1-02/03 (NorthWing)
West Mall 1 Bukit Batok Central Link #01-27
Raffles Place MRT 5 Raffles Place #B1-37-40/43-45
Serangoon Nex 23 Serangoon Central #B1-62/63
Clementi Mall 3155 Commonwealth Ave W
Tampines MRT 20 Tampines Central 1, #01-01, Tampines MRT Station, Singapore 529538 Bedok Central Blk 210 Blk 210 New Upper Changi Road #01-715 Singapore 460210 Jurong Point 63 Jurong West Central 3 #B1-27/28
Paya Lebar Quarter 10 Paya Lebar Road #B2-01 & # B2-35 Singapore 409057 Compass One 1 Sengkang Square #B1-11
City Square Mall 180 Kitchener Road #B1-18/19
Waterway Point 83 Punggol Central #B1-04
Hougang Blk 205 Blk 205 Hougang Street 21 #01-129 & 131
JEM Shopping Centre 50 Jurong Gateway Road #B1-16/17
Novena Square 238 Thomson Road #01-31
Causeway Point 1 Woodlands Square #B1-28/29/30
Bedok Mall 311 New Upper Changi Road #B2-45/46/47
Tiong Bahru Plaza 302 Tiong Bahru Road #B1-125
Junction 8 9 Bishan Place #B1-08
Vivo 1 Harbourfront Walk #02-79
Raffles City Shopping Centre 252 North Bridge Road #B1-01
Outlet Address Eastpoint Mall 3 Simei Street 6 #05-01 Eastpoint Mall
Alexandra Retail Centre 460 Alexandra Road #02-04/05/06 Alexandra Retail Centre
Bukit Timah Plaza (Inside Fairprice Finest) 1 Jalan Anak Bukit #B1-01 Bukit Timah Plaza
VivoCity 1 Harbourfront Walk #01-23 VivoCity
Tanglin Mall 163 Tanglin Road #B1-112 Tanglin Mall
Outlet Address Plaza Singapura 68 ORCHARD ROAD, #B2-06/07, CENTRAL, Dhoby Ghaut, 238839 Paya Lebar Quarters 10 PAYA LEBAR ROAD, #02-19, EAST, Paya Lebar, 409057 Heartbeat @ Bedok 11 BEDOK NORTH ST 1, #01-08/09/10, EAST, Bedok, 469662 IMM Building JURONG EAST STREET 21, #01-54/55, WEST, Jurong East, 609601 NEX 23 SERANGOON CENTRAL, #02-57, NORTH, Serangoon, 556083 United Square 101 THOMSON ROAD, UNITED SQ, #B1-53, NORTH, Novena, 307591 Bukit Panjang Plaza 1 JELEBU RD, #01-30/31, WEST, Bukit Panjang, 677743
- Guardian Outlets
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
By pledging, you (the Entrant) agree to the terms and conditions set out below. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the rules of this contest at any time. Any failure to comply with the rules of this contest will result in the entrant and/or winner being disqualified:
- All information on how to enter the contest, i.e. closing dates for entrants submissions and details of the prizes to be awarded to the winner(s), form part of these terms and conditions and in the event of any inconsistency, shall prevail over these terms and conditions.
- Refer to the giveaway prizes and the corresponding terms and conditions as below. All giveaway prizes were purchased by Johnson & Johnson Pte Ltd. Johnson & Johnson Pte Ltd has no affiliation with the brands/businesses of the prizes.
GIVEAWAY PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS 100 PLEDGES $200 WORTH OF WAREHOUSE HOTEL GIFT VOUCHERS REFER TO FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS HERE 200 PLEDGES OVER $230 WORTH OF HOLEY MOLEY GOLF CLUB MINI GOLF VOUCHERS Each Mini Golf Voucher is open dated till 30 Nov 2022, excluding eve of Public Holidays and Public Holiday. 300 PLEDGES JBL LIVE PRO+ TWS
400 PLEDGES $300 ELEMENTS WELLNESS E-GIFT VOUCHER REFER TO FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS HERE 500 PLEDGES $600 APPLE STORE GIFT CARD
- This contest is hosted by Johnson & Johnson Pte Ltd on its website or affiliated websites. The Organiser is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting in relation to this contest. This contest is solely administered by the Organiser and/or its affiliates. The Entrant may only submit one (1) entry. Email addresses submitted will be used for the Organiser’s and its affiliates’ for marketing purposes. This contest is open to all residents of Singapore.
- The Entrant must be above the age of twenty-one (21) years or older at the date of entry. Employees of the Organizers are not eligible to enter the contest.
- All information submitted by the Entrant must be accurate, complete and operational. The Organizers may require the winner(s) to provide proof of identity (NRIC/Passport) with same registration name) when redeeming/collecting prizes.
- 1 winner will be selected by lucky draw during the campaign period. There will be a total of up to 5 lucky draws. The selection of the winner for each lucky draw will be at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organiser and the Organiser’s decision will be final. The Organiser reserves the right to authorise any of its partners and/or vendors to administer the contest on its behalf, including but not limited to the selection of the winner(s). The winner(s) will be notified to the contact information provided by the winner(s) in their entries. Entitlement to prizes by winner(s) may be subject to them signing waivers, liability releases and, except where prohibited by law, publicity releases and returning such signed documents within seven (7) days of being so notified. The Organiser is not be responsible for and shall not be liable for any failure or delay in notifying the winner(s). In the event that the Organiser cannot for any reason obtain the winner’s acknowledgement within twenty four (24) hours of first attempting to do so, the Organiser reserves the right to select an alternative winner at organiser’s sole discretion.
- Prizes need to be collected within seven (7) days of winner(s) announcement. Otherwise, prizes will be deemed to have been forfeited and the Organisers reserves the right to offer any prize to other entrants.
- The Organiser reserves the right to select an alternative winner at any time, where the Organiser has reasonable grounds for believing that the initially selected winner has contravened any of these Terms. Any alternative winner will be selected applying the same criteria as that was used to select the original Winner.
- The Organiser reserves the right to deal with any unclaimed prize in any manner it deems fit.
- The prize is as stated and is non-transferable and not-for-sale. No cash alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond the Organiser’s control, the Organiser is unable to provide the stated prize or any part thereof, the Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize with an item of equal or greater value, to be determined in the Organisers’ sole discretion.
- A prize may be subject to the additional terms and conditions of the prize supplier. More details on the collection/redemption of the prize will be given to the respective winner(s) at a later stage.
- The Organisers reserve the right to terminate the contest or to modify at its sole and absolute discretion the terms and conditions applicable to the contest prior to the Closing Date without prior notice to the Entrants. Any such modifications will be posted on the Contest Website, and such modifications shall be immediately effective and apply to all entries, including entries that have been submitted to the Organiser.
- The Entrant’s name may be used for publicity reasons by the Organiser. The Entrant’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or other purposed and programmes. Acceptance of the prize is deemed as consent to this usage.
- The contest is governed by the laws of Singapore. Disputes in connection with the rules or this contest shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- A person who is not a party to the agreement contained in these terms and conditions has no right to enforce or enjoy the benefit of this agreement.
The Organizer collects the entrant’s personal information, including full name, day, month and year of birth, e-mail address, and history of NRT usage to enable the entrant to enter this Nicorette® #StickToQuit Redemption and for Redemption - related administration purposes, including and not limited to the verification of redemption entries. If the entrant does not provide these details, the entrant will unfortunately be unable to enter this Redemption. Subject to some exceptions permitted by law, the entrant may request access to their personal information while the Organizer retains it. Reasons why will be given if access is denied. The entrant’s personal information will be securely destroyed once any statutory or other records retention period expires.
- call our hotline at 800-6011-460 (Monday to Friday: 9 am to 5 pm)
- or email: [email protected]